Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday morning traffic jam

I wasn't kidding when I said that there was a 24 hour a day traffic jam in PAP.  IT 645am and we are stuck in traffic.
We left 15 min ago for Gonaives and it only took us 5 minutes to stop in traffic.
If you want to know what it smells like, try walking behind an old school bus with no muffler and breathe deep, then do it again.
I will try to post a video later, but only if you promise to watch it with the sound all the way up while you are breathing that bus exhaust.
-Rob

1 comment:

  1. I got this post on Facebook from a relative..."our church is in the process of funding a safety house to be shipped to Haiti. Designed by Sukup's in Sheffield IA. Based on a grain bin."
    Not sure what a safety house is all about, but I will be interested in hearing if the safety house has a journey comparable to the Haiti Miracle Bus. Hoping all goes well for you today as you unload the bus.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete